ENS171 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-ENS171 Score and parts Digital
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Jean-François Lézé (*1971)
Jean-François Lézé is born in 1971. Following his piano and percussion studies at Lyon’s Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique with François Dupin, Georges Van Gught and Roger Muraro, he played with the Opera de Lyon, the Orchestre National de Lyon and Orchestre de Montpellier.
From 1994 to 2002, he was principal percussionist of the Orquestra Metropolitana de Lisboa and is...
About Tango and Paso Doble
Inspired by the Argentinean tango by Astor Piazolla
Tango e Paso Doble is inspired by the Argentinean tango by Astor Piazolla and by the traditional Spanish dance “Paso Doble” in its metric, its harmony and in the dance pace without ever losing sight of the Latin sense of humour.
- Editions Bim