Digital version with
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
John Stevens (*1951)
John Stevens was born in Buffalo, New York (USA) in 1951. He holds degrees in Music Performance (tuba) from the Eastman School of Music (1973) and Yale University (1975). For many years John Stevens was a free-lance performer in New York City. From 1981 to 1985 he was on the faculty of the University of Miami (FL) School of Music. From 1985 to 2014 he was on the faculty of the University of...
About Dialogues IV
Dialogues IV for euphonium and tuba was composed in 2019 as the fourth in a series of duets by John Stevens for tuba and other brass instruments.
This work is dedicated to the second of my four grandsons and is intended to showcase both the lively agility and lyrical capabilities of the conical low brass instruments.
Prologue (1), Scherzo (3) and Furioso (5) require no special mention. Choro (2) is inspired by the popular genre of Brazilian music. The intervallic relationships between the two instruments in movement 4 (Reflection) are indeed reflections of each other.
- euphonium part in B-flat treble clef and bass clef
- Editions Bim
- 1. Prologue (2')
2. Choro (1'45)
3. Scherzo (1'45)
4. Reflections (2')
5. Furioso (1'30)