ENS71 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-ENS71 Score and parts Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Kerry Turner (*1960)
Kerry Drew Turner, born 1960 in Texas, began composing at the age of 10. Having passed the highest level music theory examination given by the American Piano Teacher’s Guild, he submitted a wind quintet at the age of 12, which won First Prize. By graduation from High School, he had composed two symphonies, a mass, seven orchestral tone poems, and a small string quartet. He entered Baylor...
About Ghost Riders
Ghost Riders for brass octet and optional tenor voice was based on an old Western American folk song called Riders in the Sky. The song tells of a man of dubious morals who, while riding out on the range one day beheld a most frightening vision of warning. A 'ghost rider' rode out of a visionary herd of cattle being driven across the sky and addressing the cowboy personally, warning him that if he didn't curb his sinful ways, he was destined to ride with this giant 'devil's herd' for the rest of eternity. The instrumental 'tone poem' is an impression of this legendary vision.
- 2 trumpets, 2 horns, 3 trombones, tuba, optional tenor voice
- Editions Bim