TC3 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-TC3 Score and parts Digital
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Judit Varga (*1979)
Judit Varga (born 1979 in Hungary) lives and works in Vienna.
Since 2013 she has been teaching composition and applied and film music at the Franz Liszt Music University in Budapest. From October 2019 she is Professor of Media Composition at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.
Judit Varga works with orchestras and ensembles from all over the world, including...
Sensual sound, fine illusionism, a refreshing enigma
French-speaking call Mozart Mosar, while for Icelanders it means moss. This work was also partially inspired by the section of the mysterious Voynich manuscript from the 15th century that deals with herbs. I read that the colourful sketches of the herbarium can barely be used for plant identification. It seems like the drawings were “combined”, using roots, stems and flowers of different plants.
The thematic material of the composition (or what appears to be the thematic material) gives you the same impression. At first it sounds familiar, but when you try to grab what it really is, you realize it has a resemblance to many different things, so you would be hard pressed to pin it down as one specific quote.
The sound field and the shifting, constantly changing contours do not make the guessing game any easier either, and soon we are forced to admit that the elusiveness of the thematic material is connected to the essence of the music.
Sensual sound, fine illusionism, a refreshing enigma – what could be a more noble entertainment?
We also recommend
- Editions Bim
- 1. Mosar 1 (2')
2. Mosar 2 (4'10)
3. Mosar 3 (3'30)
4. Mosar 4 (1'30)
April 24, 2024 | Basel, Switzerland. Mondrian Ensemble.
April 23, 2024 | Ilanz, Switzerland. Mondrian Ensemble.
April 21, 2024 | Baden, Switzerland. Mondrian Ensemble.
April 6, 2024 | Zurich, Switzerland. Mondrian Ensemble.
April 24, 2021 | Vienna, Austria. Notos Quartett.