V129 Choir score
Digital version with
D-V129 Choir score Digital
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Caroline Charrière (1960-2018)
Born 1960 in Fribourg (Switzerland), Caroline Charrière has accomplished flute studies at the Lausanne Conservatory (with Pierre Wavre) and completed them with Aurèle Nicolet and at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester (GB). During the same time, she studied orchestration and composition with the Swiss composer Jean Balissat and conducting (Lausanne Conservatory, Hervé Klopfenstein)....
About La diction
Anyone who has sung in a choir knows the unavoidable and more or less boring exercises of the beginning of a rehearsal: vocal warm-up. Caroline Charriere has drawn a parody from this phase of the rehearsal. There is some self-mockery by the composer and experienced choir director, but also a humorous approach to these scales and twists that are essential for the proper positioning of the jaw and the zygomatics. Diction is one of the last works of Caroline Charriere. Very affected in her health, she nevertheless kept her sense of humor and it is on a funny and amused note that she thanks the Chœur de Jade "for the beautiful years of shared music".
- Editions Bim