V130 Choir score and organ
Digital version with
D-V130 Choir score and organ Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Bernard Reichel (1901-1992)
Bernard Reichel’s origins are to be found in Silesia and Provence. The family settled in the French speaking part of Switzerland in the latter part of the nineteenth century.
Bernard Reichel was born in Neuchâtel in 1901. Chamber music was a common practise in the family, and through the influence of good teachers, he quickly chose his path as both composer and musician.
Charles Faller at Le...
About Trois Prières latines
In 1941, Bernard Reichel composed "Trois Prières latines » (Three Latin Prayers), which he dedicated to Charles Faller. The lyrics of these songs are extracted from psalms and perhaps reflect the tense atmosphere of war-torn Europe. For this edition we have used the two manuscripts listed in the complete catalog of Bernard Reichel's works: DR: E5-02 (1941) and DR: E5-03 (1948). It is possible that the first version of this work was premiered in La Chaux-de-Fonds under the direction of its dedicatee. While the first two "Prières" appear almost identically in both manuscripts, Reichel composed a new "Confitemini Domino" (3B) in 1948. This version (3B) entirely differs from the previous one (3A) and includes a simpler organ part, in contrast to the "Confitemini Domino" 3A, which demands great virtuosity from the organist. This edition presents both versions(1941 and 1948), in order to give the choice to the performers.
- Editions Bim
- 1. Tribulationes (3')
2. Beati qui custodiunt (2'30)
3. Confitemini Domino (1941) (1'25)
3bis. Confitemini Domino (1948) (1'45)
January 24, 2024 | Sion, Switzerland. Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne, Daniel Reuss (conducting).
October 13, 2023 | Lausanne, Switzerland. Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne, Daniel Reuss (conducting).
October 12, 2023 | Châtel-Saint-Denis, Switzerland. Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne, Daniel Reuss (conducting).
October 11, 2023 | La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland. Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne, Daniel Reuss (conducting).