Digital version with
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view and annotate the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Other versionseuphonium (trombone) and symphony orchestra
Roland Szentpali (*1977)
Roland Szentpali was born in 1977 in Nyíregyháza, Hungary. He began his musical studies in his hometown; in 1991 he was admitted to the Béla Bartók Conservatory in Budapest, as the tuba student of József Bazsinka and later of Gábor Adamik. At the age of 16 he won the national “Brasses and Percussion” competition, then wrote and performed his first concerto for tuba and symphony orchestra,...
- Editions Bim
- I. Nissan 300 2x
II. for Deny
III. The Last Dance