TP342 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-TP342 Score and parts Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Anthony Plog (*1947)
Anthony Plog was born on November 13th, 1947 in Glendale, California. He received his music degree from UCLA (University of California Los Angeles). Trumpet studies were first with his father Clifton Plog and later with Irving Bush, Thomas Stevens and James Stamp. He has a successful international career as a soloist and has made many recordings.
His compositional activities have grown...
An exciting work
Contrasts with its explicit subtitles - I. Polarities, II. Atmospheres III. Motion - is an exciting work that explores the trumpet ensemble resources with aggressive and flashy passages merged with subtle mood effects expressed through the use of timbre and instrumental colors. An accomplished trumpet ensemble can experience considerable success and enjoyment when performing this work.
- Editions Bim
- I. Polarities (3'20)
II. Atmospheres (3')
III. Motion (2')