Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Áron Romhányi (*1974)
Áron Romhányi was born in Székesfehérvár, Hungary, in 1974. He aquired a diploma in Jazz-Piano Performance and Pedagogy at The F. Liszt Academy of Music, Budapest. He is working as composer and arranger for several Hungarian projects since 1999. He performed and recorded his original compositions with Roland Szentpali, Gary Willis, Brandon Fields, Jojo Mayer, Tom Brechtlein. Read more
Combine the flexible rhythmic concept of classical music with jazz harmonies
The basic idea of Parallels was to combine the flexible rhythmic concept of classical-style composed chamber music with jazz harmonies, and phrasing and sound of improvised jazz. Although there is no place for improvisation in the piece, certain parts do sound like improvised music. Parallels, being a rather demanding piece for tuba players, sheds light on the extreme versatility of this beautiful brass instrument.
- Editions Bim
- I. Allegro
August 6, 2022 | Jeju International Brass and Percussion Competition | Jeju, South Korea. .