Digital version with
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Cosimo Bombardieri (*1988)
Italian composer, conductor, and clarinetist Cosimo Daniele Bombardieri has been active on the musical scene for more than a decade in Italy and abroad. As a composer, he received various prizes and commissions. Among others the 2018 first prize of the International Call for Scores for Minue for ensemble, and the first prize at the International Composition Competition “Città di Albenga” with...
This composition, structured in the theme and variation form, draws its inspiration from the Calabrian folk song Pacchianella calabrisi. The melody of the folk song is presented here through five variations, each showcasing varying levels of virtuosity.
Calabria was commissioned by Andrea Graziani and premiered by international soloist Steven Mead for the 10th anniversary of the “Armonie dello Stilaro” music association in Pazzano, Italy.
- Editions Bim