Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Zdenek Divoky (*1954)
Zdenek Divoky, born 1954, studied horn at the Conservatorium and Janacek Academy of Art in Brno with Frantisek Solc.
He won prizes at the Munich, Prague and Markneukirchen international competitions.
His professional career began with the Brno Philharmonic Orchestra in 1973. In 1979 he joined the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra in Prague.
Zdenek Divoky was an active chamber musician with...
About 11 Capriccios
11 capriccios and many ways for the horn player to have fun, to develop his technical skills and to impress audiences. Zdenek Divoky composed these pieces as a connoisseur of the instrument, covering its range, its particular techniques and its inimitable phrasing. A collection full of challenges but also of lyrical and enjoyable passages.
- Editions Bim
- 1. Allegro moderato (1'30)
2. Allegro (1'40)
3. Moderato (2'45)
4. Lento cantabile (3')
5. Blues (3')
6. Larghetto (1'50)
7. Andante pastorale (2'30)
8. Poco sostenuto (3'45)
9. Allegro moderato (2')
10. Lento sostenuto (2'30)
11. Moderato (2')