Advent Calendar Day 2: 20% Discount on all Choir Music today from 12pm (GMT+1) valid for 24 hours.
TP321 Score and parts
Digital version with
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view and annotate the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
D-TP321 Score and parts Digital
Charles Reskin (*1946)
Charles Reskin was born in New York City in 1946. Though he started out as a percussionist, he soon became attracted to the trumpet. During his high school years he played both instruments with local professional orchestras and took private classes in ear training and conducting at the University of Miami.He honed his playing and wrote his first compositions at the summer classes of the Brevard...
About Intermediate Ensemble Outings
Humor and emotion
The Trumpet Outings series was conceived to provide trumpet players of all levels with a large and inclusive musical horizon.
These books provide original etudes and ensemble pieces inspired by various composers and styles which reflect music history: from Renaissance to Debussy, from Mozart to Jobim, via Bartók, Schoenberg, Steve Reich, Jazz, Celtic and other folk music.
Charles Reskin cleverly combines stimulation and entertainment, humor and emotion with professionalism and pedagogy. An excellent preparation for today’s eclectic repertory.
- Editions Bim