Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Joseph Turrin (*1947)
Joseph Turrin’s multifaceted career encompasses an amazingly wide range of musical talents. As composer, he has been recognized with major commissions and performances from the New York Philharmonic, Gewandhausorchester in Leipzig, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, St. Martin-in-the-Fields Academy Orchestra, Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, Baltimore Symphony, New Jersey Symphony, New Orleans...
About 3 Episodes
The first movement is basically a fanfare build on a series of pyramids in the piano along with declamatory trumpet writing. The second movement is very much like a lullaby, played on either the flugelhorn or trumpet. This is a song like piece with a middle section juxtaposing trumpet cadenzas with soft clusters in the piano. The third movement is basically a march with several contrasting sections.
- trumpet (flugelhorn) and piano
- Editions Bim
- I. Fanfare