Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Corrado Maria Saglietti (*1957)
Corrado Maria Saglietti was born in 1957 in Costigliole d’Asti, Italy. He studied horn with G. Zoppi and graduated with highest honors. Since 1977 he has been playing in the RAI National Symphony Orchestra of Turin, and in 1990 he became principal horn; he often plays chamber music and performs as a soloist. In 1986 he received his degree in composition from the Turin Conservatory where he...
Real monsters, or imaginary ones. Sometimes the difference is small!
Monster of the Abyss. The first protagonist lives deep into the oceanic Abyss: we can hear its profound heartbeat as it sings a majestic song, somewhat mysterious and romantic.
A powerful, devastating dance announces the Monster of the Earth. Its roar could almost be compared to King Kong.
Monster of the Fire. Then, from the stuff of legend, we hear the Dragon’s chant soon becoming a frantic dance, interrupted by spat flames.
Monsters of the Air. A day quietly begins but, suddenly, something creeps in: just a few, then more and more, oh no… Locusts, everywhere! Then… They slowly go away.
And, lastly, the Monsters of the Mind: the closest, the strangest and most hysterical, sometimes more real than not. Are these the most troublesome?
- Editions Bim
- 1. Monster of the Abyss (4'35)
2. Monster of the Earth (2')
3. Monster of the Fire (3'30)
4. Monster of the Air (2'44)
5. Monsters of the Mind (1'30)
November 16, 2020 | International Competition "Citta di Porcia" TUBA | Porcia, Italy. .