Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Caroline Charrière (1960-2018)
Born 1960 in Fribourg (Switzerland), Caroline Charrière has accomplished flute studies at the Lausanne Conservatory (with Pierre Wavre) and completed them with Aurèle Nicolet and at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester (GB). During the same time, she studied orchestration and composition with the Swiss composer Jean Balissat and conducting (Lausanne Conservatory, Hervé Klopfenstein)....
About La voix meurtrie
La Voix meurtrie
La Voix meurtrie (The Bruised Voice) is an important milestone in my personal history. The first four measures have been extrapolated from an harmony exercise done during my studies. Ten years later I “heard” an extension to that exercise. Unwillingly, and unwittingly, the memory of a painful, obsessive event surfaced, developing in the first movement to the point of becoming a virtual nightmare. Panic, and violence dominate the second movement, interrupted by prayers and supplications for inner peace. A sort of breath is intended to lessen the tension prior to starting the third movement, one in which a grave song rises, reiterating the testimony of the past. Caroline Charrière, July 2008.
- Editions Bim