CO89 English / Français / Deutsch
Digital version with
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view and annotate the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
D-CO89 English / Français / Deutsch Digital
Bruno Schneider (*1957)
Born in Lausanne in 1957, Swiss horn player Bruno Schneider began studying the horn and singing at the Music Conservatory in La Chaux-de-Fonds. His horn teacher, Robert Faller, played a significant role in his musical education. Bruno Schneider went on to study two years at the Musikhochschule in Detmold with Michael Hoeltzel.
After having played for 15 years as solo horn at the Tonhalle...
About Horn Fundamentals
Efficiency in technical development
This book is a compilation of the basic rudimentary exercises Bruno Schneider plays as a matter of routine to keep himself in the requisite physical shape to endure the rigors of a demanding orchestral, solo, and chamber music career. They also represent the underlying concepts and principles on which his teaching of technical issues has been predicated.
Efficiency in technical development requires patience, creative imagination, and a dedication to the ultimate goal of technical perfection is an important component of my teaching. Additionally, it should be noted that technical perfection exists solely as a means to achieve a musical goal, providing musicians with the necessary confidence and tools to express the complete range of musical emotions.
We also recommend
- Editions Bim