Digital version with
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Urs Brodmann (*1948)
Urs Brodmann, Horn player, composer and conductor, was born in 1948 in Basel, Switzerland. and studied music at the Conservatory of Basel, the High School of Music in Freiburg (Germany) and horn playing at the Janacek Academy in Brno (Czech Republic) with Frantisek Solc. He was successively 3rd/1st horn in the Orchestre de la Suisse Romande and in the Radio Symphony Orchestra in Basel.
Christian Holenstein (*1973)
Christian Holenstein, born 1973 in Magdenau in Switzerland, studied horn and conducting in Switzerland and Finland. He is principal horn of the Bern Symphony Orchestra.
He performs regularly as a guest in the same position with the Orchestre de la Suisse Romande in Geneva, the Zurich Opera Orchestra, the Camerata Bern, and the baroque orchestra Europa Galante in the major music centres in...
About 76 Progressive Sound Studies
Get a rich sound
The main goal of this series of studies is to get a rich sound. It is intended for horn players who already have basic musical skills and want to progress quickly and effectively in the study of the horn. These studies are also suitable when changing from single to double horn as well as for those who switch to the horn from another instrument.
- Editions Bim