Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Martin Hackleman (*1951)
Martin Hackleman, born in 1952,
began his horn studies at the age
of 16 with Caesar LaMonaca in
Houston (Texas), and went on to
the University of Houston. He also
studied with Barry Tuckwell and
Roland Berger of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Was named
principal horn of the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra in 1972, and
joined the Vancouver Symphony
as solo horn in 1974.Rejoined
About 21 Characteristic Etudes for High Horn Playing
A new dimension of technical challenge
These high horn studies are designed to add a new dimension of technical challenge and musical reward for the horn player.
They are carefully constructed to expand all of a player’s capabilities while relying on a melodic and traditional sense of composition. The altissimo register of the horn should be a natural extension of a player’s solid ease in the middle range.
- Editions Bim