CO95a Piano reduction (solo part included)
Digital version with
D-CO95a Piano reduction (solo part included) Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
CO95b Orchestra score
CO95c Orchestra partson rental
Anthony Plog (*1947)
Anthony Plog was born on November 13th, 1947 in Glendale, California. He received his music degree from UCLA (University of California Los Angeles). Trumpet studies were first with his father Clifton Plog and later with Irving Bush, Thomas Stevens and James Stamp. He has a successful international career as a soloist and has made many recordings.
His compositional activities have grown...
About Horn Concerto No. 1
An imaginary journey
A very creative writing that gives this concerto a magical character, a kind of imaginary journey. Anthony Plog wrote the Horn Concerto No. 1 in 2003. It is a very adventurous work, both in terms of form and harmonies. It is divided into two parts (I and II), each part having three separate, attacca following movements (a-b-c and d-e-f) which is quite unusual for a concerto.
- 220.127.116.11. - 18.104.22.168. - perc. (3) - strings
- Editions Bim