Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Aaron Bahr (*1989)
Aaron Bahr is a trumpeter, composer, and music educator living in Queens, NY.
He received his B.A. from Berklee College of Music, and his M.A. in Jazz Composition from the New England Conservatory. He has studied trumpet with Laurie Frink, Tiger Okoshi, and Jay Rizzetto, and studied composition with Ken Schaphorst.
His most recent album Places (Real and Imagined) features his own...
About Contemporary Trumpet Techniques
This book is intended for the modern trumpeter who is looking for a source of material to expand technique past the typical expectations of the instrument. Each section is dedicated to a different concept and includes preliminary technical exercises and etudes. My hope is that these materials will help trumpet players of all genres attain a more diverse set of skills, improved control of the instrument through all ranges and timbres, and inspiration for the many creative uses of the instrument.
We also recommend
- Editions Bim