Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Charles Reskin (*1946)
Charles Reskin was born in New York City in 1946. Though he started out as a percussionist, he soon became attracted to the trumpet. During his high school years he played both instruments with local professional orchestras and took private classes in ear training and conducting at the University of Miami.He honed his playing and wrote his first compositions at the summer classes of the Brevard...
About Easy Clarinet Outings
Stimulating and entertaining
Get the free accompaniments on SoundCloud
The Clarinet Outings series are conceived to familiarize clarinet players of all levels with a large musical horizont. These books provide original etudes and duets inspired by various composers and styles which mark out music history: from Renaissance to Debussy, from Mozart to Carlos Jobim, via Schoenberg, Steve Reich, Jazz, Celts and other folk music. Each tunes is presented with an introduction text. Accompaniments provide demo and play along tracks.
A la Paul McCartney
Almost A Waltz
In a Russian Village
Canon for Spring
King Tut's Tomb
- Editions Bim
- Solos with accompaniment
1. Celtic Fair (0:50)
2. A la Paul McCartney (1:30)
3. Almost a Waltz (0:47)
4. First Impression (1:35)
5. Going Down (1:00)
6. Going Up (0:46)
7. Joe Coso (0:46)
8. In a Russian Village (1:28)
9. Pastorale (1:31)
10. Splitting the Octave (1:00)
11. The Dancing Tongue (0:45)
12. Vocalise (1:42)
1. Canon for Spring (1:05)
2. Express to Shanghai (1:08)
3. Parallel Worlds, Major Thirds (1:09)
4. Gondola Outing in Venice (1:23)
5. How Jazz Works (0:50)
6. It’s Gavotte to be Good (0:50)
7. King Tut’s Tomb (1:15)
8. Olympic Outing (0:45)
9. Klezmelicious (1:03)
10. Outing in Buenos Aires (1:05)
11. Medieval March (1:07)
12. The Organ Grinder (1:01)