Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Charles Reskin (*1946)
Charles Reskin was born in New York City in 1946. Though he started out as a percussionist, he soon became attracted to the trumpet. During his high school years he played both instruments with local professional orchestras and took private classes in ear training and conducting at the University of Miami.He honed his playing and wrote his first compositions at the summer classes of the Brevard...
About Petits hommages
These pieces are an hommage to the many amusing and silly little songs and ditties invented by me and my brother, David, to whom this work is dedicated. It would take a great deal of space to attempt to explain the meanings and stories attached to these pieces, most of which are totally absurdist and weird. The last movement, for example, is a medley of these ditties, and you might hear a recognizable quote or two from elsewhere. The very ending is a terrible revision of the end of Stravinsky's "Firebird".
- Editions Bim
- 1. Crickadiddle Kahn and Dandy Putham (1')
2. Armenian Fear Nodules (1'30)
3. Molecuglio I. DiPotpie (1'20)
4. The Habañera of Death (2'40)
5."Song of Clark" Medley (David's Prize Song) (5')