On request: for any online sheet music order until 19th of April 2020, get free access to a digital copy through the Newzik app for iPad.
Coronavirus: we are fully operational, all orders are processed as usually. Free shipping on online orders over CHF 50.00.
Traditional horn literature
“10 Classical Quartets” is a collection of quartets in the style of traditional horn literature, richly detailed and written in a comfortable range, with easy melodies and a lot of counterpoint so that each part is exciting and satisfying to play.
They are designed to be performed by horn players at different levels and to be suitable for various purposes: music school teachers will find them interesting because they are excellent for practicing and for learning how to play together; they can be useful to horn players working with wind bands or in horn quartet concerts as additional material to fill the program (when in need of pieces which are not too tiring). Of course, they can be played just for fun, as well!
5. Invito al ballo
5. Invito al ballo 5. Invito al ballo
6. Allegro deciso e agitato
6. Allegro deciso e agitato 6. Allegro deciso e agitato
7. Canone a 4
7. Canone a 4 7. Canone a 4
8. Vivace e spiritoso
8. Vivace e spiritoso 8. Vivace e spiritoso
9. Poco adagio ma ben ritmato
9. Poco adagio ma ben ritmato 9. Poco adagio ma ben ritmato
10. Epilogo brillante
10. Epilogo brillante 10. Epilogo brillante
- 1. Giocando a 4 (1'15)
2. In modo andante (1')
3. Richiami di caccia (1')
4. Adagio drammatico (1'45)
5. Invito al ballo (1'45)
6. Allegro deciso e agitato (2'20)
7. Canone a 4 (1'25)
8. Vivace e spiritoso (1'25)
9. Poco adagio ma ben ritmato (1'25)
10. Epilogo brillante (1'30)
- Editions Bim