CO99 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-CO99 Score and parts Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Jukka Harju (*1975)
(born 1975, Kokkola) studied the French horn in Sibelius Academy under Kalervo Kulmala's guidance. He completed his studies in Vienna with Roland Berger. He also succesfully participated several competitions at a young age and represented Finland in the European Broadcasting Union's Young Soloists' Competition 1986 in Dublin, Ireland. He recently won the 1st price in the International Lieksa Horn...
1. Skaffare Polska from Gotland
2. Psalm from Älvdalsåsen from Dalecarlia
3. Waltz from Siljansnäs and Rättvik from Dalecarlia
4. I Watched In Secret from Dalecarlia
5. Grandmother’s Bridal Polska
- Editions Bim