Digital version with
Print and download capabilities are not available. View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Orlando Gibbons (1583-1625), born into a musical family in Oxford, is an outstanding figure of the English Golden Age. A brilliant organist, his virtuosity in counterpoint is particularly expressed in his complex and inventive Fantasias. Read more
About 6 Fantasias
Deceptively challenging and incredibly fun to play
Orlando Gibbons’ (1583-1625) duets for treble instruments, edited here for two trumpets (in C, Bb or flugelhorn), hold extraordinary musical value. These Six Fantasias give one a taste of Gibbons’ genius and a look into the character of the Golden Age of English music.
- XVII c.
- The Brass Press
- Fantasia 1 (2')
Fantasia 2 (1'30)
Fantasia 3 (2'30)
Fantasia 4 (2'30)
Fantasia 5 (2')
Fantasia 6 (2')