TP298a Piano reduction (solo part included)
TP298b Orchestra score
TP298c Orchestra partson rental
Digital version with
D-TP298a Piano reduction (solo part included) Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Other versions4 trumpets and concert band
Thomas Stevens (1938-2018)
Thomas Stevens (born 1938, Atascadero, California) was appointed to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra in 1965 by then music director, Zubin Mehta, who named him principal trumpet in 1972, a position he held through 1999. He was concurrently involved as an educator in the U.S. and various international venues, including stints as a member of the regular faculties of the University of Southern...
About A New Carnival of Venice
The “New Carnival of Venice” was written in 1985 for a July 4th concert celebrating American Independence Day by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl (17’400 places).
The piece was a success and subsequently has been played by major orchestras throughout the world, including an international television broadcast by the Boston Pops orchestra, conducted by the famous film composer, John Williams, in celebration of the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul, Korea.
- 2(+picc.). 2. 2. 2. - 0. 4. 3. 1. - piano, jazz bass, snare drum, drum set, timpani (Bb, Eb, F) - strings
- Editions Bim