Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Egbert Lewark (*1953)
Egbert Lewark - born 1953 in Mainz, Germany - is a teacher of trumpet and a freelance performer. Since 1980, he also specialized in trumpet pedagogy for children. Parallely to his orchestral and solo activities, he performs with the chamber music ensembles he has founded (such as Splendid Brass).
His musical repertory spans not only works from the Renaissance to the contemporary periods, but...
About Brass Circle
The diverse elements of brass playing
The concept of a circle suggests a circulating path through the diverse elements of brass playing. The most important elements are air stream, range, attack (I prefer tonguing or articulation), slurs, scales, concentration, intonation, intervals, rhythms, changing meters, listening, endurance and ensemble playing.
- Editions Bim