TP317 English / Français / Deutsch
Digital version with
D-TP317 English / Français / Deutsch Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Thomas Stevens (1938-2018)
Thomas Stevens (born 1938, Atascadero, California) was appointed to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra in 1965 by then music director, Zubin Mehta, who named him principal trumpet in 1972, a position he held through 1999. He was concurrently involved as an educator in the U.S. and various international venues, including stints as a member of the regular faculties of the University of Southern...
About After Schlossberg
A collection of derivative post-Schlossberg Era trumpet studies which have their genesis in the so-called “Schlossberg School” and were acquired during formal trumpet studies (1958-68) with James Stamp, William Vacchiano, Nathan Prager, and Harry Glantz, as well as through occasional personal encounters with other former Schlossberg students.
- Editions Bim