Digital version with
D-TP360e English Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Rex Richardson (*1969)
Renowned as a performer and composer of new, genre-busting music, Yamaha Performing Artist Rex Richardson has been called “One of the finest virtuosos of our time” (Brass Herald) “a standout soloist with the power, range and flexibility to rival Freddie Hubbard and Woody Shaw” (DownBeat), and “among the very best trumpet soloists in the world today” (Journal of the International Trumpet Guild)....
About 100 Days of Trumpet Practice
100 Days of Trumpet Practice is a solid practice ritual. A true recipe book covering all aspects of trumpet playing. Rex Richardson establishes the structure of a disciplined routine. A concept that reveals the meticulous and efficient daily work of one of the great trumpet virtuosos. Ear training and mouthpiece buzzing, sound production, flexibility, articulation, fingers, range, improvisation, reading and transposition, repertoire, scales and arpeggios.
We also recommend
- Editions Bim