Digital version with
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Raymond Mase (*1951)
Trumpeter Raymond Mase enjoys a diverse career as soloist, chamber artist, orchestral player, and pedagogue. As a member of the American Brass Quintet from 1973-2013, he performed worldwide, premiered countless new works for brass, and is heard on over thirty-five of the Quintet’s recordings. He has contributed his own editions of 16th, 17th, and 19th-century brass music on many of the ABQ...
Bicinia, two-part music of the Renaissance and early Baroque, were pieces frequently used for teaching of counterpoint and style. For modern trumpeters, they are challenging and valuable resources in the training of rhythmic flexibility, imitation, and musical expression.
These editions include the addition of dynamics, articulations, and suggested tempi and style.
- The Brass Press
- Anonymous (c. 1550), Tibi laudes decantabo (0'40)
Anonymous (c. 1550), In carne vale (1'20)
Anonymous (c. 1550), Ich seg adieu (1'10)
Josquin des Prés (1440-1521), Agnus Dei (1'30)
Josquin des Prés (1440-1521), Pleni sunt caeli (1')
Josquin des Prés (1440-1521), Agnus Dei (1')
Josquin des Prés (1440-1521), Canon (0'50)
Georg Rhaw (1488-1548), Quam pulchra es (1')
Jacob Obrecht (1450-1505), Qui cum patre (1'15)
Jobst von Brandt (1517-1570), Ach Gott, wem soll ich klagen (1'50)
Gregor Meyer (1525-1572), Hypolydischer Kanon in der Quinte (1'05)
Jacques Pelletier (1517-1582), Si mon malheur (1')
Heinrich Faber (1500-1552), Canon (1'05)
Antonio Troilo (15??-16??), Scherzo (1608) (1'35)
Antoine Barbe (1505-1564), Summi regis sponsa digna (1')
Francis Layolle (1492-1540), Les Bourguignons (c. 1539) (1'15)
Giuseppe Giamberti (1600-1663), Solfeggiamento (1')
Martin Agricola (1486-1556), De Profundis (1')
Anonymous (c. 1550), Cancionero de Uppsala, Primus tonus (1556) (1'40)
Anonymous (c. 1550), Cancionero de Uppsala, Secundus tonus (1556) (1'15)
Thomas Wythorpe (1528-1595), Affections strong that doe move us (1'23)
Giuseppe Giamberti (1600-1663), Cantilena de’ salti (1')
Giuseppe Giamberti (1600-1663), Cantilena (1'30)
Jacques Pelletier (1517-1582), Souvent amour (0'50)