MCX55 Score and parts
Digital version with
D-MCX55 Score and parts Digital
View, annotate and share with the Newzik app. Print and download capabilities are not available. Requires a Newzik account (free)
Digital sheet music
Digital versions purchased on our website will be available within 24 hours in the Newzik application.
PDF download and print capabilities are not available.
1. If you don't have a Newzik account yet (free), you can download the application here or register via their web interface.
2. Create a Newzik account (without using Apple or Facebook login) with the same address you used to place your order.
3. If you already have a Newzik account and the email address is different from the one used to place your order, please send us with the Newzik address.
4. Orders for digital products are usually available within 24 hours in your Newzik library from Monday to Friday (GMT +2). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be available the next working day.
5. View this product with the Newzik app for iOS or their Web interface to view, annotate and share the score. Print capabilities from Newzik are not available.
Richard Lane (1933-2004)
On September 3, 2004, a police patrol intercepted a convertible Ford Mustang that was zigzagging out of control.
Richard Lane had just left Cape Cod, where he spent his summers composing, and suffered a stroke while driving back to his home in Paterson, New Jersey. He was urgently taken to Newark University Hospital, but nine days later, he passed away, leaving behind a rich legacy of over 500...
In 1993, Richard Lane was commissioned by Ron Levy and the Manchester Chamber Players (Vermont, USA) to write this Trio for viola, cello and piano.
The first movement depicts a playful and blissful dialogue between the viola and cello and it ends with a hauntingly beautiful atmosphere.
The second movement is characterized by a romantic yearning to find love where all three instrumental parts work in harmony with a touch of harmonic jazz-influences.
The third movement, in ternary form, contrasts a lively rhythmical theme and a more lyrical theme, and ends with an energetic quality.
- Editions Bim
- I. Allegro non troppo (6')
II. Largo (6')
III. Allegro molto (5')